Funkmaster Flex Responds To Drake Wanting Him Fired: “70% Of Your Fans Wear High Heels. The Other 30% Are Guys Who Wear Sandals”

As promised, Funk Flex used his Saturday night slot to respond to Drake’s diss from two nights ago at MSG. Here’s everything he had to say.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s